Hello and Thanks for visiting our website!
Nicks Nishikigoi is a family owned business that specializes in importing high quality Japanese koi. We carry many variety's of koi and pond products.Come visit us in person at our shop.We are Licensed #008201
WHY CHOOSE US?
Our customers are the reason that we are here. We work very hard to provide outstanding customer service and ensure that our customers are happy with their purchases 100% of the time. we back everything with our guarantee of satisfaction. We also do not attempt to mislead our customers by using gimmicks and making ridiculous claims about our business or our Koi. Everything speaks for itself. High-quality Koi at a reasonable price offered along with outstanding customer service is what Nicks Nishikigoi is all about.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Koi are placed in large size, doubled, heavy-duty bags filled with water and pure oxygen.
- Styrofoam insulation, along with ice pack will be used when needed.
- All Koi are shipped in heavy duty cardboard boxes used for shipping live koi.
Terms and conditions
NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS ON KOI, SORRY. We only guarantee live arrival when the Koi box is fully intact. If the box is fully intact and the Koi died upon delivery You must notify us within 3 hours by email, phone or fax in the unfortunate event that the Koi died during arrival of shipping. You must take a digital picture of the Koi and email it to us as soon as possible after you have contacted us.
IMPORTANT – We cannot accept responsibility for delays or damages by the carrier during the shipping of your new Koi. Inspect your packages upon delivery before signing for it. Make a note on the delivery receipt or notify the driver if shipped UPS. Contact the carrier to file a damage claim as we cannot assist you on a settlement claim with the carrier. Again if you see damage to your box of Koi upon arrival open it immediately.
• We guarantee you will receive the exact Koi you purchased.
• All sizes are approximate.
- Nicks Nishikigoi guarantees live arrival to the airport nearest you.
(You must pick up shipment within two hours of arrival.)
- There is a minimum of $300 for each order.
- There is a $25.00 packing and handling charge on orders under $500.00 in invoice value.
- Fish will be shipped via Delta Dash, SouthWest, or FedEx.
Air cargo shipping rate range from $65-$75 per box. (Actual shipping cost will vary depending on weight and Airline)
FedEx Shipping rate range from $65 and up per box. (Actual shipping cost will vary depending on weight)
- Supplies are shipped via UPS or FedEx.
- All orders may be prepaid by credit card or check.
Prefered Methods of payment are: Visa / MasterCard, Paypal
All contents, text, and photos are copyright of nicks Japanese koi and/or their respective owners are not to be copied or used without express written consent.
Like Us On Facebook!
"the fish we picked up from nick were awesome they are loving there new home.the quality of fish and the prices you can never beat anywhere else."michael laucustomer "amazing 4-6 inch koi"